If you love cookie dough, you’ll definitely want to try this easy-to-whip-up Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip! It pairs great with any sweet cracker such as graham crackers or Teddy Grahams. You can add any chips you want to the mix; in the version pictured, I used milk chocolate and toffee chips.
- 1 8-oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk – I used milk)
- 1/2 cup toffee chips (optional – I had just picked up a bag on sale so I had them on hand)
- Cream together cream cheese and butter in mixer.
- Add powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and toffee chips (if using)
- Serve with graham crackers.