If you are looking for a family and budget friendly dish to throw together (either as an entrée or side), then check out my Mac & Cheese Corn Casserole! This super easy casserole is perfect for weekend nights as it takes minutes to put together and just an hour to bake; and you likely already have the ingredients in your pantry.
I use good ol’ Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for mine, but any boxed variety will do. Simply use the milk and butter measurements (if any) according to the package directions. No need to cook the noodles as they bake up perfectly in the corn sauce!
MAC & CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese noodles and cheese
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup (half stick) of melted butter
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray
- In a bowl, mix together the dry macaroni, dry cheese powder, milk, and butter until well combined.
- Add in both cans of corn, mixing well
- Pour entire mixture into the casserole dish
- Cover and bake for one hour