This post may contain paid affiliate links.
The November Love With Food box arrived this week, but it wasn’t until this evening that I actually had any time to open it up! Love With Food is a monthly subscription box service that sends out healthier snack foods; included are non-GMO, organic, nut-free, vegan, etc. treats. There are three subscriptions to choose from: Tasting, Deluxe, and Gluten-Free. I get the Deluxe box, which this month came with the following:
- Maya Kaimal Chickpea Chips
- One Potato Two Potato Sweet Potato Chips
- Chimes Toasted Coconut Chewy Toffee
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks
- Pure Growth Organic Cheddar Monkeys
- Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzel Twists
- Emmy’s Vanilla Bean Organic Coconut Cookie
- Everly Strawberry Lemonade
- Kashi Chewy Nut Butter Bar in Salted Chocolate Chunk
- Heavenly Organics Mint Chocolate Honey Patties
- Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Bar
- Enstrom Almond Toffee
- 2 Pieces Ginger Candy
- 2 Pieces Blood Orange Candy
As usual, this month’s box did not disappoint as it was filled to the brim with lots of fun foods, many of which are completely new to me! I always share this box with my dad; I love that I can fill his snack caddy up with healthier choices. From this month’s box, I know he’ll like the Strawberry Lemonade and coconut treats!
Love With Food subscriptions start as low as $7.99; and you can cancel at any time. They donate a portion of the proceeds to help fight childhood hunger in the US and around the world to organizations like Feeding America and The Global Food Banking Network. Plus you also earn points from purchasing boxes and through referrals that you can redeem for cases of products.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Love With Food! 🙂